MHRA:Risk of serious skin reactions
MHRA:Risk of psychiatric disorders
MHRA:Rare reports of erectile dysfunction and decreased libido
MHRA: Revised and simplified pregnancy prevention educational materials for healthcare professionals and women
Hospital only guidance
Pregnancy Prevention Programme (PPP)
All prescriptions for females of childbearing age should be endorsed with either "On PPP" or "Not PPP"
- Prescriptions must be dispensed and collected within 7 days of the date written on the script
- A maximum of 28 days can be supplied
- Where the time has passed a new prescription should be obtained from the clinic.
- Prescriptions can be dispensed as normal
- No restriction on the quantity supplied (up to 2months given at a time)